Monday, April 13, 2015

EXPLORING WHAT GROWING OLDER WILL BE LIKE.

Explore what you might think growing older will be like for you
1. How do you see yourself aging?Nicely!
I love my life,well.usually...not always...lol
I hope my attitude remains positive no matter what health problems may come my way as I get older.
I love the outdoors and I workout  several times a week.I will travel more.I hope.

All of our 4 boys will be on their own and possibly have families of their own and live all over the world.(at least all over Texas).
2. What are your fears about getting older?
Do I look old?Money problems.Health problems.Will I remain creative and produce intellectually stimulating art to myself and of course others.Will I get Alzheimer disease?
3. How do you envision your life changing as you age?Life will slow down.Through exercise and activity you can prolong your life.I will have to accept my limitations both physically and mentally.
This is  a photograph of my great grandmother with my grandmother so someday I will look similar.

4. How does growing older affect how you view education/art making?Read Artists and Old Age,the book will help with accepting becoming older and producing some of the best art I have done.Marc Chagall said (in his 90's ),he was now learning how to paint..I hope that will be me...
My father and his mother so I will probably look somewhere in between as I age.



No comments:

Post a Comment